You may see any avocado the same as others. But there are a lot of differences between the different varieties of avocados. If you are one avocado lover a d looking to get Which Species of Avocado is the best (อ โว คา โด้ พันธุ์ ไหน อร่อย ที่สุด; which is the term in Thai) then read the article below:
What Are The Health Benefits Of Avocado
Avocado is an excellent source of vitamins E, C, and K. Apart from that, avocado is the natural source of folate, potassium, and healthy fat.
Apart from the above mentioned, the avocado also contains B vitamins and essential minerals such as copper, magnesium, zinc, etc. The avocado is whole with monounsaturated fat that will not harm people. Rather it prevents inflammation, maintains the heart, and fights against cancer.
If you are on your weight loss journey, the fiber in avocado can help you. Important antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin benefit the eyes and brain.
The Best Varieties Of Avocado
There are a lot of varieties of avocados. If you are looking to find Which Species of Avocado is the best, then read the article below.
- Bacon: Bacon avocado was introduced by James Bacon in 1954. It has a mild taste than the others. The light brown skin is easy to peel and has a smooth and creamy texture.
- Fuerte: Fuerte is one of the most common types of avocado that has dark green skin with a pear-like shape. It has less oil content than other avocados.
- Hass: Hass is one of the most common avocado types in the world. The green and bumpy skin with delicious taste make the variety distinct from others.
- Pinkerton: The dark green Pinkerton avocados come with tiny seeds. Pinkerton avocados can weigh up to two pounds.
- Reed: The Reed avocado flesh has a creamy and nutty taste, and they are smaller than other varieties. Walter Reed first cultivated this particular type of avocado in 1948.
- Zutano: The zutano variants almost look like Fuerte avocado. It comes with a creamy textured flesh that contains less oil but high water content.
- Gwen: Gwen is another standard avocado with bright green skin and a creamy texture. It weighs around 650 ounces. The Gwen avocado trees are smaller, so they are easy to harvest.
These are all some of the most common types of avocados that are great for health. Consult with your nutritionist to know Which Species of Avocado is the best. Regular intake of avocado can kick away diseases from you.