The Barcelonian day tours is a tour through the city of Barcelona while guided by a guide for the whole tour. It involves taking you to the places beyond the reach of common public means of travel to the reach of the most unique features of the city in Catalonia. The tour accommodates both individual and small controllable groups and is conducted throughout the day either in the morning or in the evening.
Barcelona has a unique attraction which starts from its people to the monuments, the music festivals, its traditions, and its delicious gastronomy. The whole of its authenticity makes enjoying the attractions exploitable.
Benefits of the Barcelona tour.
- Takes you beyond the bus tour.
The day tour takes you deeper into the city, which involves walking to places rich in history and culture. This makes the tour more exciting and its experience more interesting. Traveling to the coastal which sand beaches where you gate to have a taste of the region’s rich cuisine and the authentic drinks.
- The option of any time during the day.
The tour allows one to participate in any session either in the morning or in the evening. The tour guide will take you to different places no matter the time of the day. The guides will explain every detail of the features and be interactive with the tourists by answering questions from them.
- Visiting the most authentic places.
The day tour takes you from the normal life of the city to the villages around the city and the most historic places in the region. This will make the whole tour more treasurable and worth every penny that you spent throughout the tour. Visiting Parc Guell an amazing garden that hosts awesome architectural elements, will provide one of the most memorable moments of this day tour since it one of the most visited areas in Barcelona. Other areas you can visit include:
- For those who love old buildings and amazing architects, a visit to Aduana del Puerto de Barcelona and Casa Battlo will be worth it.
- A visit to the most popular beach the white sand beach El Bogatell Beach is a good place for a coastal visit.
- A visit to Sagrada Familia, the biggest and most beautiful Catholic church in Europe
- La Rambla at El Rava with the first stop being the El Gato de Botero which hosts the symbolic giant cat statue.
- Mountain of Montjuic, Park Güell, and Gothic Quarter Dinner.